At the Surfsand, we know this is your time to connect, play together, and build some new family traditions. We also know that happy kids make for happy parents. (Hey, we’re parents, too!) And happy kids build lasting memories. That’s why we created Surfsand Kids, a philosophy of service that focuses on what’s fun and meaningful for children and for their parents. This is reflected in all the complimentary family activities and kid-friendly touches you’ll see throughout the resort:
- Seasonal nightly beach bonfires; singing encouraged!
- Beach toys, balls and games
- Beach Cruiser bikes and helmets
- Saturday ice-cream social–listen for the bell!
- Seasonal weekly beach weenie roast
- Hands-on craft projects*
- Tidepool walks with special guides from the Haystack Rock Awareness Program
- Lanterns in every room for nighttime beach walks
- Indoor pool — perfect for rainy days
- Storybooks for bedtime snuggling
- DVDs and board games (remember those?) available for check-out
- Kids robes and turn-down service
- Cookies and cold milk at the front desk
*Kids Craft Schedule
- Spring Break: 12-1 PM Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Summer Season (Mid June – Labor Day): 12- 1 PM Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Fall/Winter Season ( Labor Day – Memorial Day) : 12-1 PM Saturdays.